How bulletproof is your company’s mobile security strategy?
Download this free Mobile Security Checklist to evaluate and incorporate the 5 best mobile security practices in the business.
Security is a critical part of any mobile strategy and should be your first step when developing an app. Mobile security can be highly complex, particularly for very large organizations that have many siloes requiring multilevel data access. You must establish how much information you make available to what kinds of users and then how you protect the data itself. To stop mobile security threats before they happen, consider the five facets of a holistic security strategy:
- Device, app and network assessments
- Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) protocol
- A balance between usability and security
- Encryption best practices
- Employee training
The goal is to implement a mobile solution that protects your data, your devices, and your end-users — while maintaining a simple and intuitive user experience. The more mobile access your employees have to company data, the greater your data risk exposure. You can’t avoid mobility, so prepare for it. That means having a thorough, holistic approach to mobile security. Download this infographic for a handy checklist for enterprise mobile security.
- The Framework of Great Mobile Security
- [Video] Why Mobile Security Is Always at the Top of Our List
- [White Paper] Mobile Security: How Will Your Company Address It?
- 4 Vital Security Considerations for Any Mobility Strategy
When Kishore isn’t cultivating his teams of passionate thought leaders within the IT scene, as a licensed private pilot he enjoys playing in the clouds, community service, and being active in Dallas based Health Wildcatters. Furthermore, he is a devoted family man who places great value in spending time with his wife and two children.
Mr. Khandavalli earned a Master's degree from the University of Akron in Ohio.
Latest posts by Kishore Khandavalli (see all)
- [White Paper] Mobile Security: How Will Your Company Address It? - October 18, 2016
- [Infographic] The Enterprise Mobile Security Checklist - September 5, 2016
- [White Paper] Mitigating Your Biggest Mobile Strategy Risk - July 15, 2016