To ensure that your users experience a sleek, user-friendly “wow factor” every time they open your business app, it’s imperative to design your app with the end user in mind. This video explains our commitent to putting the “wow factor” in your mobile app and overall mobile strategy.
SevenTablets has one of the best UI/UX (user interface/user experience) design teams that I’ve come across. Very talented people. Their intuitive skills are second to none. So, when SevenTablets builds out an application, our designers have all of the factual information they need from our strategy sessions and from our fit-gap sessions with the end client. And what they’re able to do is take those concepts and design an app in a sleek, user-friendly sort of way. The “proof is in the pudding.”
And the response we get from our clients is, “Man, this is cool.” It’s the “wow factor.” SevenTablets has that “wow factor” built into our organization.
Let’s Talk About Your Mobile Strategy
- [Infographic] 11 Design Tips for Achieving an Engaging User Experience
- [White Paper] Mitigating Your Biggest Mobile Strategy Risk
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Designing a Business App
- Does Your Mobile App Provide Real Value To Your Audience?
Latest posts by Charlie Jones (see all)
- [Infographic] 11 Design Tips for Achieving an Engaging User Experience - June 18, 2016
- [Video] Why Mobile Security Is Always at the Top of Our List - August 25, 2014
- [Video] Mobile Apps: You Want that “Wow Factor” - August 15, 2014