To ensure that your users experience a sleek, user-friendly “wow factor” every time they open your business app, it’s imperative to design your app with the end user in mind. This video explains our commitent to putting the “wow factor” in your mobile app and overall mobile strategy.
SevenTablets has one of the best UI/UX (user interface/user experience) design teams that I’ve come across. Very talented people. Their intuitive skills are second to none. So, when SevenTablets builds out an application, our designers have all of the factual information they need from our strategy sessions and from our fit-gap sessions with the end client. And what they’re able to do is take those concepts and design an app in a sleek, user-friendly sort of way. The “proof is in the pudding.”
And the response we get from our clients is, “Man, this is cool.” It’s the “wow factor.” SevenTablets has that “wow factor” built into our organization.
Reach out to our team today!
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Designing a Business App
- The UI/UX Design Trends You’ll See in 2017
- Does Your Mobile App Provide Real Value To Your Audience?
- Beta Testing Mobile Applications: Don’t Fumble Your UX
Adam cultivated the creation of an industry leading $300M affiliate program and also worked as a marketing consultant on the start-up team of a now publicly traded commercial energy brokerage firm. He was one of the first media buyers on Facebook, and also among the first to work in the SAG-AFTRA New Media (WebTV) industry, serving the online commercial and content needs of major Hollywood studios.
Adam holds a BA from Southern Methodist University and a MS in International Marketing Management from Boston University.
Latest posts by Adam Rizzieri (see all)
- Mobile App Affiliate Marketing: How Marketers are Leveraging Mobile Technology - August 6, 2018
- How to Use App Ratings and Reviews to Your Advantage - July 23, 2018
- 5 Ways to Leverage User Feedback to Improve Mobile Apps - July 16, 2018