There is a great deal to consider when it comes to mobile security and business apps. We are in a BYOD world. You must expect that employees will bring their own devices to work and use them for work. Consequently, you must also acknowledge and address the potential for corporate data breaches via employee mobile devices, whether they are personal devices or company-owned.
Mobile has become a major factor in company connectivity. In order to protect your company, your data, and your users, your mobile device management (MDM) solution needs tools to proactively monitor, control, and protect your company from front end to back. The goal is to stop threats before they happen.
Do you have the in-house expertise to make sure your data, devices, and apps are protected? To answer that question, you should evaluate your knowledge and capabilities in the following areas of mobile data security:
- Assessing device, app, and network security
- Implementing BYOD security when an employee leaves the company
- Balancing security with usability
- Determining the appropriate level of encryption for your needs
- Taking proactive security measures
Businesses must address all aspects of mobile security, not just one or two.
- [Infographic] The Enterprise Mobile Security Checklist
- The Framework of Great Mobile Security
- 10 Features of Great Mobile App Security Plans
- Antivirus Protection in the Realm of Enterprise Mobility
When Kishore isn’t cultivating his teams of passionate thought leaders within the IT scene, as a licensed private pilot he enjoys playing in the clouds, community service, and being active in Dallas based Health Wildcatters. Furthermore, he is a devoted family man who places great value in spending time with his wife and two children.
Mr. Khandavalli earned a Master's degree from the University of Akron in Ohio.
Latest posts by Kishore Khandavalli (see all)
- [White Paper] Mobile Security: How Will Your Company Address It? - October 18, 2016
- [Infographic] The Enterprise Mobile Security Checklist - September 5, 2016
- [White Paper] Mitigating Your Biggest Mobile Strategy Risk - July 15, 2016