An effective mobile strategy begins with end-to-end mobile security. At SevenTablets, security is our top priority when we help customers reach their mobile goals. Watch the video below to see why our multifaceted approach to security keeps your company, your data and your end-users safe from evolving threats.
Whenever SevenTablets gets involved with any sort of mobile engagement, security is always on the top of the list. You hear all of these horror stories of companies being breached and customer data being “out there.” SevenTablets takes a very holistic approach when it comes to: encryption, sign-on, protecting the data, protecting the customer, protecting the end user. We look at the mobile device management: protecting the device, protecting the app, and protecting the content.
As we move forward, security is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. We’re always looking at new technologies, new encryption methodologies, etc. Someone can then take an app and know that their information is secure, their data is secure, and their device is secure.
Let’s Talk About Your Mobile Strategy
- [Infographic] The Enterprise Mobile Security Checklist
- 4 Vital Security Considerations for Any Mobility Strategy
- [White Paper] Mobile Security: How Will Your Company Address It?
- The Ransomware Epidemic Is Going Mobile
Latest posts by Charlie Jones (see all)
- [Infographic] 11 Design Tips for Achieving an Engaging User Experience - June 18, 2016
- [Video] Why Mobile Security Is Always at the Top of Our List - August 25, 2014
- [Video] Mobile Apps: You Want that “Wow Factor” - August 15, 2014