The Business Analyst Job will utilize existing documentation to develop, refine and update the existing business requirements document by conducting business analysis interview sessions with key stakeholders. Determine most favorable solution approaches via Enterprise Analysis in an unbiased fashion agnostic of solution origin within the agreed upon solution identification guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- Skilled with business and technical requirements elicitation, analysis, communication, verification, validation and methodology development.
- Successfully assist with the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Skillfully create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Competently apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
- Significant understanding of Business Analysis Body of Knowledge.
- Business Process Analysis for Mobile / Web application
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of mobile / web systems is strongly desired.
- Principles and techniques of software and system quality assurance and control;
- Principles and practices of technical problem solving;
- Principles and practices of producing project and technical documentation.
- Collaborate with IT Management, project sponsors and other business analysts to assist in determining project scope via enterprise analysis.
- Assist with researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business analysis processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Partner with IT personnel to assess and validate existing and resulting solutions to ensure quality of system and business needs are met.
- Identify and generate required business analysis work product based on the project scope and need.
- Serve as Tier 3 escalation point for IT Help Desk providing expert level support for assigned business units.
- Develop process diagrams, use cases, and test plans.
- Perform system testing, and facilitate user acceptance testing and application demonstrations.
- Communicate clearly, both orally and in writing;
- Understand information technology systems and methodologies;
- Make technical oral presentations to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Analyze departmental workflow and operations in order to identify potential technological enhancements.
Experienced to revise, create and deliver the following supporting documents:
- Business Functional Requirements
- Non-Functional Requirements
- Determine and document areas where changes are needed in business processes to facilitate full implementation and suggest methods to monitor impact of changes.
- Reports and Forms
Education and Experience:
- Degree in computer science, management information systems or a business or other related field or equivalent experience or certification.
- Requires 2 plus years of business analysis related experience
This is a full-time position based at our Dallas, Texas office.
To apply for this job email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org