Join 7T as IT Applications Project Manager
The IT Applications Project Manager serves a critical role and must be capable of managing the product life-cycle from product inception through user requirements analysis, design, technical specifications, product development, internal and user testing, product packaging, pricing, documentation, internal and external training programs, and commercial release.
The ideal candidate, if hired, will seek out and interpret user feedback and market research data to guide product development, assess trends, and guide the team to create compelling products and and product road maps. In this role, you will coordinate product development and delivery across multiple resources so communication and time management skills are essential as collaboration will be among software engineering, marketing, and user design teams among others.
Further, the IT Applications Project Manager will support sales and post-sales teams with product literature, training, and issue resolution.
- Manage the product life cycle from product inception through user requirements analysis, design, technical specifications, product development, internal and user testing, product packaging, and pricing, documentation, internal and external training programs, and commercial release.
- Seek out and interpret user feedback and market research data to guide product development, assess trends and guide team to create compelling products and product road map.
- Coordinate product development and delivery across multiple resources to include but not limited to software engineering, marketing, and user design.
- Support sales and post-sales team with product literature, training and issue resolution.
- Research, analysis, strategy and project management skills with the ability to guide complex projects to timely completion.
- Proficiency to manage and balance requirements of users, and alliance partners, and develop processes to maximize success.
- Ability working with information and technology-focused teams, including large distributors and outside suppliers to achieve common goals.
- Advanced level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency to work closely and collaboratively with multiple departments and senior executives and lead cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with an orientation towards developing win-win solutions.
- Strategic orientation with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated business planning, forecasting and analytical skills.
- Proficiency to manage a diverse workload and assign priorities to tasks
- Ability to lead and demonstrate the proper Scrum Product Owner skills to the team and reinforce the importance of the standard Scrum principles.
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
This is a full-time position based at our Dallas, Texas office