The Node.JS Developer job will work on exciting technology projects and must understand this role as it applies to our clients’ businesses and timelines. In this position, you will program daily in node.js, AngularJS, Express, Bootstrap, and others. If selected, you will join a growing team that works on exciting and diverse mobile solutions tailored to our client’s needs.
- Program daily in node.js, AngularJS, Express, Bootstrap and others.
- Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Build out unit tests and other automated tests.
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Help define architectures and design patterns.
- Participate in code reviews.
Skills and Experience:
- Real world web and service development experience.
- Deep Experience with modern frameworks such as node.js, AngularJS & Express.
- Experience with server-side templating languages like Jade, EJS, etc
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Experience with hybrid mobile application development
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- NoSQL database experience ex. Cassandra.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
This is a full-time position based at our Dallas, Texas office.
To apply for this job email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com