The Android Mobile Developer job will work on exciting mobile projects and must understand technology needs as they apply to our clients’ businesses and timelines. As our android mobile developer, you will program daily in Android SDK and Java. If selected, you will also help define architectures and design patterns, participate in code reviews, and work with the business and development teams to achieve client satisfaction.
- Program daily in Android SDK and Java.
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Help define architectures and design patterns
- Participate in code reviews
Skills and Experience:
- Full proficiency with Java 6 and 7
- Experience in Android (Java/Android SDK
- Experience with modern frameworks such as node.js, AngularJS & Express.
- Experience with cross platform frameworks: Cordova, Titanium, Unity, Xamarin, etc.
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles.
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Demonstrated ability to deliver Android applications to Google Play and other Android app stores
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
This is a full-time position based at our Dallas, Texas office.
To apply for this job email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org