Leaders in IT and tech fields met at the ET6 conference to discuss how emerging technologies can bring their businesses forward in the Digital Age. The emphasis of the conference may have been on mobile technologies but mobile strategy development can no longer focus on one kind of tech. Strategists and designers must take a broader view to produce useful applications. Each app must rely on mobile tech and some combination of cloud computing, cognitive computing, business analytics, and even robotics or augmented virtual reality.
Integrating Other Technology with Mobile Strategy Development
IBM’s Phil Buckellew contributed to the conference and made an interesting point about mobile development. He noted that users’ good experiences soon become their minimum expectations. At first, a user could be delighted with a new app, but then they’ll grow disappointed if all future apps don’t meet the same standard.
These are some other takeaways from the conference:
- Poor user experiences cause two-thirds of mobile project failures.
- A fifth of leaders in the tech field take on more than 20 projects at once.
- Six out of ten tech leaders said that they expected great apps to pay for their development within one year.
At SevenTablets, We Integrate Technology to Make Great Apps
It’s tough for many businesses to keep up with all of the technology they need to produce great applications. At SevenTablets, we have technical staff with the right skills to handle the most complex development in any one of a number of different technologies. We use our knowledge and people to turn our clients into mobile leaders, and we want to help you. Take the first step by contacting us today!
Reach out to our team today!
Lacey earned a B.A. from Baylor University. Sic'em!
Latest posts by Lacey Williams-McGhee (see all)
- Why Mobile Apps Are Critical to Business Success [eBook] - April 2, 2019
- The Benefits of Adding AI to Your Existing Mobile Platforms - March 18, 2019
- How Machine Learning and AI Benefit Healthcare [Infographic] - March 7, 2019