Join 7T as Digital Marketing Specialist
7T is a rapidly growing B2B mobile solutions provider that specializes in the development of custom mobile strategies and app development. We are Dallas based and a subsidiary of 1200 person strong iTech US which is a five time Inc. 5000 and Inc. 500 Honoree and has been a leader in IT consulting for over 13 years.
This job requires minimal travel and is a great entry level position for someone looking for a career in marketing with some duties related to public relations. This is not your average early career job and is designed for someone that is seeking rapid growth. You will be in a fast paced, engaging, high energy position. If you take ownership in your role and pride in your work, you should expect to grow alongside a team of skilled and like minded business leaders.
Why You Should Work Here:
- Full-time, Flex hours
- Full health benefits with 100% coverage
- SevenTablets 401k
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Weekly executive coaching geared towards professional growth
- Strong culture and collaborative team environment
- Brand new, Class A office space beginning Summer 2016!
The “Must Haves” of our Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Moderate proficiency in Marketo (or a comparable marketing platform such as HubSpot or Pardot) is a must!
- Basic proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud (mostly Photoshop or Illustrator)
- Basic proficiency in WordPress
- Google Analytics & Adwords certification is a plus
- Basic knowledge of email marketing
- Basic knowledge of public relations
- Desire to write web content at 300-500 words each, SEO optimized of course!
- Ability to work and collaborate with SEO, content marketing, and sales teams
What will you be doing:
This role will report to the Director of Digital Marketing. The right candidate will be heavily involved in content marketing so you should be comfortable and skilled in writing. Additionally, basic tasks will involve both digital and traditional marketing including SEO/SEM, basic design, social media management, occasional broadcast (TV/Radio), special events, networking, and other sales support and lead generation activities. Marketing and competitive research, blog writing, and public relations tasks will be involved depending on business goals and objectives.
This is a huge opportunity for an early career marketing professional who is seeking growth within a company that strives to change the way business owners think!