The iOS Developer job will work on exciting mobile projects and must understand technology needs as they apply to our clients’ businesses and timelines. In this position, you will program daily in iOS SDK (Xcode), Objective-C, and Cocoa among others. If selected, you will also help define architectures and design patterns, participate in code reviews, and work with the business and development teams to achieve client satisfaction.
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS
- Program daily in iOS SDK (Xcode), Objective-C, Cocoa, and others
- ARC and Storyboard concepts
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Help define architectures and design patterns
- Participate in code reviews.
Skills and Experience:
- iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa, Cross Browser, UI/UX design, MVC
- Good knowlege of iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Security, SQLLite, and others
- Experience with modern frameworks such as node.js, AngularJS, & Express
- Experience with cross platform frameworks; Cordova, Titanium, Unity, Xamarin, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience with web services API intergration (Rest, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO design
- Good understanding of JIRA, JIRA Agile, Confluence, and Atlassian Suite
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Good understanding of deploying apps in the Apple App Store
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
This is a full-time position based at our Dallas, Texas office.
To apply for this job email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org