Most people are familiar with companies such as Avon and Amway, which have been pioneering the network marketing industry for decades. But the increased popularity of home-based businesses and e-commerce has prompted an explosion in the number of people getting involved in this line of business. Consider these facts and figures:
- A new network marketing business is started every ten seconds.
- More than 38 million people work for a network marketing-related company.
- A home-based network marketing venture is 80% more likely to succeed than a traditional brick-and-mortar-based company.
- Nearly a quarter of all network marketing business ventures involve health and wellness products.
- Avon grossed $5.7 billion in 2016, while Amway closed out 2015 with $9.5 billion.
As the network marketing niche rapidly expands, there is an increased need for digital innovation. This is underscored by the involvement of more tech-centric millennials, who are flocking to these network marketing companies both as business opportunity-seekers and as consumers. As such, we’re seeing a rise in the number of network marketing applications—applications that can serve as vital business tools.
A Network Marketing Mobile App May Include the Following Features:
- Team management tools
- Workflow and goal tracking
- Private messaging tools and group message boards
- Video conferencing capabilities
- eCommerce sales and a payment portal
- Real-time sales reporting capabilities
- Mileage tracking tools
- Inventory management
- Sales analytics
The PHP Agency App
SevenTablets connected with PHP Agency to build a unique mobile app with many tools and functions network marketing companies routinely utilize. PHP Agency deals primarily in insurance and financial services, and they’re amongst the country’s fastest-growing financial marketing firms.This app was a critical element in their growth strategy.
In addition to sales tracking and sales acceleration, the PHP app includes an interface where team members can monitor their progress toward goals and earn badges and awards. PHP’s app also features video and document sharing capabilities. Developers can create a portal where customers and marketers who keep stock on-hand can submit their orders, and military-grade security keeps data safe.
PHP Agency’s application is a great demonstration of our “business first” approach to each project. PHP Agency president Thomas Ellsworth describes an experience that includes “unrivaled expertise, great communication, and a mobile solution that truly creates competitive advantage.”
We understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution and we work to build an engaging enterprise app, B2B app, or B2C app that will help you achieve your unique goals. Our talented Dallas mobile app developers create custom hybrid or native apps for iOS and Android. If you’re seeking to develop a network marketing mobile app, contact SevenTablets today.
With Real Time
Signature Tools Cloud-Based
With Real Time
and Local Doctors
on a User-Friendly