Join 7T as Project Manager
The Project Manager will work on exciting mobile projects and must understand technology needs as they apply to our clients’ businesses and timelines. The right candidate may have a background in the healthcare sector and prior experience as a Business Analyst. In this exciting position, you will use your PMO experience to identify and keep track of project requirements, also analyzing operations, determining scope, and documenting results along each stage of the project life-cycle.
This job requires travel (Dallas based will be 60-80% – Kansas City Based will be 20-40%). Someone who moved from Business Analyst to Project Manager would be ideal. Preferably, candidate will have expertise in the healthcare sector.
Project Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies and keeps track of the project requirements by analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results;
- Develops solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications;
- Verifies results by performing tests.
- Prepares customers to use system by conducting training.
- Provides reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicates with integration systems liaisons
Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Problem Solving
- Quality Focus
- General Consulting Skills
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Client Relationships
- Reporting Skills
- Networking Knowledge
- Networking Standards
- Technical Zeal
- Job Knowledge
This is a full-time position and the right candidate may be based at our Dallas, Texas headquarters or in Kansas City, Kansas.