SevenTablets is looking for a UX/UI designer with extensive experience designing beautiful, engaging user experiences for the web, iPhone, iPad & Android. When applying, please provide a link to your portfolio.
- Collaborate with Mobile Designers and Engineers to create a clean and elegant UI while maintaining an intuitive and concise UX.
- Build out prototypes of UI mocks and provide feedback to design about potential pitfalls.
- Care deeply about all things UX/UI, and have a strong sense of visual design
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about UI/UX of mobile products.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Act as the impulse by providing proper guidance and clear precision to the team’s questions during implementation phases.
- Visualize, own and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation
- Demonstrate expertise in mobile UI design both in discussion and practice.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in end-to-end UX and UI for Mobile Application Designs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in iOS and/or Android development.
- Must have a degree in Art, Design, HCI, or related degree
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experience.
- Expert in mobile optimized design practices.
- Experienced in native app development on iOS and/or Android specifically on custom views, animations and graphics
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator), Axure or Omnigraffle and familiar with a wide range of other design, web and multimedia software
- Portfolio with strong vector heavy graphics (preferably on Dribble or Behance)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or applicable programming languages
- Experience with start-ups in a hyper-growth environment.
- 100% medical coverage for self
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Well-stocked break room with snacks, food, and lots of Red Bull!
- Young, passionate team working on awesome enterprise mobile apps
- Strong culture and team spirit
- Mac shop